Saturday, July 11, 2009

Don't Dream your Life....Live your Dream

The title of my topic is a metaphor for life.? Ever wake up one day and ask yourself is this really my life?? I am sure you have as I have for many years.? The reason you ask that question is that you have had different dreams throughout your life and each one came and gone like a page on the calendar never amounting to anything. Why is that? Reason being we all have problems, issues or excuses on why they don't come true. It is a shame but the reality of most people I know. Well I urge you; better yet challenge you to dream again. Take that Dream off the shelve and put it in your Heart. Then after that take massive action. Because just holding on to a dream is like day dreaming and then it is only a dream. I mean hold that dream tight to your heart and run like hell after it because only a dream with momentum is a dream that has any hope of coming true. I am a personal and professional life coach and I help individuals and organizations dream those dreams and most of all show them action steps on how to make those dreams a reality. You all have a god giving right to have what you want. Will it come easy? NO, but then again we would all agree nothing good every comes easy, just ask all those mom's out there that have giving birth to a child..........LOL. I urge each and everyone one of you not only to dream but to dream and take action create momentum live in the reality of that and then see that dream come true.? Living your life......IN THE ZONE........

No comments:

Post a Comment