Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I am P-ssed!

You know I don’t know if I can even say “I am P-ssed” but I am going to anyway. I am so P-ssed off right now I can scream. I know it has been sometime since I have written any articles and that is just one of the many reasons I am p-ssed off. Let me list why I am so mad right now:


• I am p-ssed at myself for not raising my standards to meet my outcomes.

• I am p-ssed at myself for letting people influence some of my decisions.

• I am p-ssed at everyone I talk to that tells me all the bad things in their life.

• I am p-ssed at business owners who would rather tell me what they can’t do than what they can do.

• I am p-ssed at all the people out their blaming everyone else for their challenges in their life.

• I am p-ssed that government is for the government and not for the people anymore.

• I am p-ssed that we as a society choose to be average instead of great.

• I am p-ssed that we encourage kids to be like everyone one else, instead of being their own person.

• I am p-ssed that individuals and organizations want results but don’t want to do the work to reap the rewards.

Think you get the picture. Often times I coach people to not let their anger take over, and for the most part that is true. But there comes a time when you need to use it, channel it and let it explode all over the map. This is that time for me. This is the day that I refuse to lower my standards to meet someone else’s expectations. Gone are the days of letting someone say “I wish it was easier” and then me agreeing with them. The quote the late great Jim Rohn “Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better.” Stop complaining about how bad it is and do something about it. Raise your standards beyond your expectations of life. Deliver more than people ask for or even expect. What kind of world would we have it that was the norm instead of the exception. Not too long ago this world was built on the idea that anything was possible, new discoveries, new lands and new adventures. I am p-ssed that it took me this long to feel this way, but exhilarated at the opportunities that lie ahead of me.

Remember be positive, be real, and life you life In The Zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment