Wednesday, June 2, 2010

How do you know if you are on the right path?






I have asked myself that question time and time again. And,truth be told, I'm not really sure if I have the correct answer.

Often times when we go after certain things in life, we may have enormous success right away. This drives us to not only keep going, but to also try new and different things along the way. But, somewhere along the way, things change.

Things can get harder or they get increasingly more and more challenging. The first thought is, I can’t do this anymore or I just can’t catch a break. When this happens, we try to convince ourselves that not only are we right, but that we need to find the solution immediately.

When this happens, more times than not, we quit because it is just too hard. Then, everyone around you will tell you the same thing over and over again: I am sorry things didn’t work out, but I knew it.

HOW IN THE HELL DID THEY KNOW?

They had no idea, because they gave up quicker than you did and now they will be supportive after you fail. I am not here today to preach to you that I have all the answers, because I don’t. No one does. But I can tell you this with 100 percent honesty: I know I am on the right path because my heart tells me I am.

How I feel when I have a conversation with someone who wants to find out more about what I do is an electric and empowering feeling that leaves me believing that I can do anything.

The right path is not something you find and it is not a skill you can learn. No, the question was, How do you know if you are on the right path? Easy, your heart will tell you.

If it feels right to you and only you, then you are on the right path. The most important thing is getting there.

Remember be positive, be real and live your life In The Zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment